9mobile 9x 900% bonus

how to get 9mobile 9x bonus on every recharge

Do you know you can get 9x of your recharge on the 9mobile network? I mean 900% bonus when you purchase airtime on the 9mobile network.

9mobile 9x bonus is another inducement from 9mobile Nigeria that offers anyone on the network 9x the amount on any recharge of N200 and above. It is open to both new and existing customers. Also, recharging below N200 gets you 4x of the value of your airtime.

Think of how much you can do with airtime and data bonus for just recharging N200 or more. This is a great offer when we consider others with similar offer. The best part of this offer is that you can use it to call anyone on Nigeria GSM network, send SMS and even browse for free.

How do you get 9mobile 9x bonus? This article is set to provide you with every detail about 9mobile 9x bonus including 1gb data offer plus 3 hours video streaming at just N200 and other exciting benefits.

How does the 9mobile 9x bonus work?

9mobile 900% bonus does not just provide for calling but also for surfing the internet, in other words, you will be getting a 900% bonus in data and airtime, that is 300% data and 600% airtime. You will be able to use the onnet bonus offer to call 9mobile numbers alone while the off-net bonus offer for any Nigerian gsm network.

Related:  How To Link National Identification Number (NIN) To MTN Phone Number

The voice bonus is split into two parts, 70% airtime bonus can be used to call anyone on the 9mobile/Etisalat network while the other, which is offnet, consists of 30% which can be used for other networks.

The 9x offer is available only to customers on Moretalk, Morecliq, Talkzone and Cliqlite. They will be charged N12 when they send SMS while they have their bonus fund, and N4 will be charged from the main account.

Call charge on 9mobile 9x is 40kb from the main account and 60kb from the bonus account.

The recharge bonus will be valid for 5 days. As soon as the 5 days end, you will no longer be able to use the bonus. Whatever you do, ensure you do not have anything left unless you are planning to extend the bonus by recharging before the validity date.

Customers can also get 1GB + 3 Hours free streaming when they dial *253*20# from their 9mobile for just N200.
Visualize how much you can do with a whopping data of 1024mb. Update apps, play online games, make video calls, chat and even do much more.

These is a special package I would hate to miss considering how difficult it is to get a complete package under one deal.

Who can enjoy the 9mobile 9x bonus

Competition is becoming fiercer, I guess every network in Nigeria is doing all they can to keep their customers, and possibly bring more customers into the fold.

What better way to do this than to provide something great, something they may not get elsewhere. It is what makes it extraordinary that makes something great. It is a fact that I love 9mobile because of their blazing speed, one major reason why I am not leaving them anytime soon.

Related:  Airtel Cheat: Double Data Offer Code & How To Qualify

Mtn data plans and airtel data plans have not done badly as well, I could say I love them as well. For Glo? I can say their internet speed does not give us much to talk about but you are going to enjoy buying for cheap. Glo tariff plans are not bad anyway, so I could live with that.

It does not matter if you have been around for years or just another lucky customer who just joined their base. All new etisalat/9mobile sims are on this offer by default. Those already on the 9mobile network will have to activate 9mobile 900% bonus to get the offer.

How to enjoy or activate 9mobile 9x bonus (activation code)

  1. Buy a new 9mobile sim if you are not on the network. There is nothing else to do aside from recharging.
  2. Existing customers should dial *611*20# to activate 9mobile 900% bonus.
  3. To get your 9x bonus in airtime and data, load N200 airtime or now.
  4. Starting browsing and making calls.

Leave a Reply


You cannot copy content of this page