If you are the type that recharges a lot, you should by now be tired of punching recharge pins every time. With Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Code, you can avoid this and also the stress of leaving the comfort of your abode to find a retailer.
Ussd code has ensured customers have a quick way of carrying out some banking transactions without depending on an agent or third party.
Another thing to consider is the fact that you will not be charged extra for using the service. For instance, there are some retailers who charge more than the actual price.
In some places in Nigeria, some merchants do sell N100 physical recharge cards for N110 while 200 goes for N220. Imagine if you are buying about N2000 physical recharge cards. This would definitely take a lot from you. With Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Code, you can avoid all these ridiculous prices.
What You Should Know About Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Code
Before you can start accessing the Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Code, you must have your account opened at Heritage Bank.
The normal process normally involves you presenting a copy of your ID card, utility bill and some personal information about you. You can also open an account using the Heritage ussd code, however, there will be some restrictions.
While your profiles are things that the bank holds in high esteem, phone number and email address will always be what you will need from time to time. For instance, if you want to buy things from online stores like Aliexpress, eBay or on jumia, you will need an OTP to complete it, which is sent to your phone number or email address.
To also make use of the Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Code, you will also need your phone number. The phone number or any other information can be updated if you changed your mobile number. This service works on any gsm network in Nigeria such as MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile.
Airtime Recharge Charges And Limits
There is no charge for self recharge or for family and friends. What you buy on Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Service is exactly what you get.
As for the Recharge limit, you can top up to N20,000 in airtime in a day.
How To Buy Credit Via Heritage Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- To buy airtime for yourself, simply dial *322*030*AMOUNT# from the phone number linked to Heritage Bank.
- To buy airtime for others, dial *322*030*PHONE NUMBER*AMOUNT# from the same Phone Number.
- You will need to enter your transaction pin to complete the recharge. If it is your first time, you will be automated to create one using the last numbers on your debit card.
See Also Interesting And Similar Posts About Heritage Bank
- Heritage Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.
- How to use the heritage bank ussd code.
- Hb Padie by heritage bank: How to download and register.
- How to check heritage account no.
- How to check Heritage Bank Account Balance on Phone.