How many times have people asked me if I know how to check UBA Account Balance on Phone?
I have definitely lost count.
I guess people have realised there is so much that needs to be done than going to uba bank every time, just to check their account balance.
It is understandable anyway, businesses need to move on as planned, children need to be attended to and so is the relationship that needs mending. Even just a few minutes could make a difference, now that it is becoming impossible to meet few people at the bank.
On a good day, you will see about seven to ten customers waiting to have a chat with the customer care agent and that is if you enter the bank as early as 8 am. Thinking about using the ATM? That is even worse, no one could say he or she has no idea of how unreliable it can be.
Lucky for us, the bank with the class has got it all figured out for us, giving us what we need to avoid some sour experiences. Although we will only be discussing about UBA Account Balance USSD Code, there are lots that can even be done using the magic code.
What then is the UBA Bank code?
The code to dial is *919#. With the ussd code, you will be able to do fund transfer, purchase airtime, make bill payment, load UBA prepaid card, carry out ATM cashless withdrawal and even more.
However, let us go back to providing you with the simple way you can follow how money enters and leaves your UBA Bank Account. Meanwhile, you will need the phone number registered on your UBA bank account.
If you have lost your phone number, kindly visit the bank and provide them with the new phone number. It is highly important.
Understand that for every request you make, you are charged N10. Still reasonable than taking a road trip to your bank every time a transaction occurs. At least you will be saving some bucks and time.
Code to check UBA Account Balance on Phone
- To check your UBA account balance code, dial *919#
- Select 6 for “check balance”
- Enter your 4 digit pin to authenticate it
- The system will now display your UBA account balance.
- If it is the first time you are using the service, you will need to create your 4 digit pin.
- A transaction fee of N10 will be charged immediately.
- Another simple way to check your account balance with UBA Bank is by dialling *919*00# on your GSM number.
See Also Some Interesting And Related Posts About UBA
- UBA Mobile Banking App: How To Download And Register The App.
- UBA USSD Code: Carry Your Bank With You.
- How to check UBA account no.
- How To Buy Airtime Using UBA Airtime Recharge Code.
- UBA Transfer Code: Send Money To Any Bank Without Issue.