Optus is one of the popular sports streaming services for sports lovers. They deliver live and on-demand EPL matches to subscribers and signed-up users. Initially, their services were provided to customers only, but it is now extended to other willing users, and you can also find out how to get an Optus sport free trial in this article.
The Optus website has a very fascinating, organized, and easy-to-use interface. They have a focus on investing in the bright, connected, and sustainable future of communities, individuals, and networks for Australia.
Football is their sole focus for now. And since football lovers seem to take the bigger chunk of sports fans, you can be sure to have the best time on the platform. Optus covers highlights, replays, documentaries, live coverages, classic matches, packages, and several others. When you subscribe to a plan, you’ll be offered full access to all their services.
How To Get Optus Sport Free Trial
- Visit Opus Sports website https://www.optus.com.au/entertainment/sport to get started.
- Locate the ‘Sign Up to Optus Sport’ tab at the left side of the page and click to register.
- Scroll down the next page after it opens. Move to the bottom and select “Stream Optus Sport.”
- After this, you’ll see another page load where you can click on the ‘Sign up’ tab at the center of the page.
- Now, register your personal information. You’ll need to provide your email address, verify your phone number, and also confirm your details.
After successfully doing this, you can move on to purchase a plan to start Optus sports streaming. The service also has plans such as mobile, postpaid mobile, and broadband plans. You have multiple plans to pick from, but you could also subscribe for $14.99 per month or get their Annual Pass.
Optus Sport Pricing and Plans
Presently, Optus Sport doesn’t offer a free trial for new users to test the waters, but you can try out their monthly and yearly plans to gain access. They used to offer new users 14 days of free trials, but now, you’ll need to subscribe with $14.99 for their monthly plans and get their Annual Pass at $139 per year.
Simply install their mobile app to create an account, and then proceed to subscribe to a plan – it doesn’t matter if you are a customer or not.
With the app, you can also take advantage of discounts on iTunes or Google Play gift cards. You will only be able to set up with a mobile app and maybe log in with another supported device later, but will not be able to set up an account on television.
Every 28 days, prepaid customers will receive a $5 discount, which you’ll be able to use in streaming live matches even when you have no access to data.
Devices That Are Compatible With Optus Sport
Optus sports can be used on a variety of devices including Tablets, Android, and iOS devices. These devices can also allow you to cast to a television using Google Chromecast. Other compatible Optus sport streaming devices include MAC, Xbox, Fetch TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Windows. You can also stream on web browsers.
Benefits Of Using Optus Sport
1. The Optus platform has an interface of properly segmented football codes that will make it easy for you to discover your choice of sport. Each of the provided codes gives you access to football live streams, mini matches, league tables, fixtures, latest news, results, and several others.
2. When matches are about to start, you’ll also be notified through alerts. This will save you the time and effort you’ll have spent on sorting through a wide range of games. You can watch any match of your choice, including the English Premier League soccer.
3. You’ll also have full streaming access to UEFA Euros, Nations League Match, and UEFA Champions League. While Optus sports free trial is no longer active for users, you can get access to limited highlights and interviews.
The platform puts all users into consideration with a maximum resolution of 720p to ensure that every user can stream their favorite matches without experiencing buffers. And finally, as a consistent customer, you’ll be able to stream without data. If you are watching from your regular device, your monthly data allowance will not be disturbed.