Page financials is no doubt one of the top 10 loan apps in Nigeria, it remains your number one-stop location to facilitate all mobile financial transactions.
There is more to page financials than just requesting for loans, you can perform other actions mostly found on banking apps on it. The team behind the company understand that credit limit on loan apps is never enough especially when it is towards a huge project.
The mission is simple, it is to create an enabling environment for all Nigerians that need the fastest way to obtain loans without having to pass through the eye of a needle. This is a company that is ready to commit funds into your hands without having to soak you up with the usual rigorous methods common with obtaining a loan from financial institutions.
How about letting you know that to obtain loans on page financials, collateral or security as you may call it is not needed. This is just a few benefits that come with page financials app coupled with the fact that everything is basically done online.
You can now pay your bills that have been piling up for long, improve your home, start a side hustle, take care of urgent matters or do whatever you want with the money. Questions will be asked on the app for the sake of formality but it does not influence the decision.
Page financials has got your back, join thousands of Nigerians who are enjoying the app and enjoy convenient, secure and quick loans.
Why page financials app?
- Get your cash in less than 3 hours after approval.
- Up to NGN5,000,000 cash as maximum limit for a loan.
- App is available 24/7.
- No paper to fill. Forms are available online without the need to visit the physical office.
- No collateral and guarantors needed to obtain loan from page financials.
- It is convenient, secure and easy to use.
- A responsive and satisfied customer service guaranteed.
- Reward programs available. Enjoy rewards like page addx, orange awards, zero charges, and instant top up.
- Invest on page financials and watch as your money grow. 17% interest per annum with the amount not less than N200,000.
Benefits of using page financials app
- Get loan from NGN200,000 to NGN5,000,000.
- Purchase airtime right from the app.
- Bank transfer service is available on page financials.
- Secure your app better through fingerprint.
- Make in-app chat with customer care agent.
- You can receive an additional loan even when you are yet to fulfill the other. Terms and conditions available though.
- Get an overview of your account.
Payment of bills with no charge.
- No charge on every transaction.
How to get started on page financials app
Here is a detailed guide on how to use the app:
- The app is available on android and iphone app store after installation, open the app by tapping.
- Enter your BVN on the app. If you have forgotten your 11 digit universal number, dial *565*0# on the phone number linked with your BVN.
- In less than 3 seconds, a verification number will be sent to the mobile number associated with your BVN. Hereafter, enter the code, address, and email on the online form.
- An SMS containing your account number and default password will be sent to your mobile number immediately. A login ID and link for password request will be sent to your email which you are expected to change instantly.
- Upon completion, log in with your email and new password to use the services available on page financials app.
- Endeavour to set up your secret question and also make sure that the password contains alphabets and numbers that will be difficult to guess.
Page financials contact details
- Head office: 23, Norman Williams Street, S/W Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Lagos office address: 29, Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Ibadan office address: 67, Mokola – Dugbe Road, Ibadan
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pagefinanciaIs
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/pagefinancials
- Phone number: 01-6317243
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.pagefinancials.com
There is no reason not to use page financials app for almost all your banking transactions. It just does not grant you only access to personal loan and salary advance, there are lots of features available on the app.
Interest rate is not reasonable if you ask me, about 0.5% accrued on a daily basis, in 30 days, you are paying about 15% interest on a loan.
Not the best on interest rate but could worth it if you can not wait till your payday or you need more to execute a project.
The downside is that it is only available for employees in Lagos, Ibadan, and Bankers in every state in Nigeria.