Here is an article on how you can use a ussd code to check your Union Bank Account Balance on Phone.
In case you do not know, it is now old school to go to the ATM stand or bank just to check your account balance. With just one dial, you can have it displayed on your mobile phone or sent to your inbox as an SMS.
With the union bank ussd code *826#, you can buy airtime, make bank transfers, bill payments, and check your account balance with Union Bank. The code is all you need to execute services allowed on Union Bank.
I am always a fan of people who love exploring the easy way of doing things and I am glad our financial institutions are also ensuring we continue to enjoy convenient, easy and secure service.
Union Bank is not new in the game and it remains one of the oldest banks in Nigeria. Talking about stability and continuation, being on for long is enough to convince you.
However, to check your account balance with Union Bank, you must have an account domiciled with Union Bank. Thereafter, a debit card, a phone number and a phone are also needed. Do note that this service attracts an N10 charge fee and to cap it off, you do not need an internet connection.
Union Bank Account Balance ussd code
If you have yet opened an account with union bank, dial *826# and follow prompts. Existing customers who have been carrying out various transactions will be able to check their account balance.
- To check your union bank account balance, the first step is to register your phone number using *389*032#.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- Thereafter, send “BAL” as an SMS to “20132”
- Your account balance will be immediately sent to your inbox.
- Alternatively, you can dial *826*4# to check your union bank account balance.
- There will be a service charge of N10 for every request.
Read Other Similar Posts About Union Bank
- Union Bank USSD Code: purchase airtime, funds transfer and perform other self services.
- Union Bank Mobile App – How to download and register.
- How to check union bank account number.
- Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code: Top up your Airtime balance easily using ussd code.
- Union Bank Transfer Code: Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria.