If you’re new to Airtel, it’s important to know the recharge code to load a recharge card. Technology has changed the way we do things, including loading airtime. Instead of buying a recharge pin, you can now use your bank’s USSD code or third-party apps to buy airtime using your debit card. You just need to provide your card details and the amount you want to load.
However, some people still prefer the traditional way of using an Airtel recharge card. If you’re one of them, I’ll provide you with the information on how to do it. The Airtel recharge code works on different devices like push-button phones, smartphones, and modems. Now, let’s quickly learn how to load an Airtel recharge card. Let us quickly rush into how to load an Airtel recharge card.
Glo recharge code to load your Airtel card
Don’t feel ashamed if you suddenly forgot how to load an airtel recharge card. We all have been there and there is nothing to be ashamed of. This normally happens when a particular GSM network is not our main line, but use it once in a while.
For instance, I have all networks in Nigeria but my main sim is MTN. With the unique benefits that each of the telecom giants offers, choosing one could be a bit difficult. I hold on to MTN and Airtel because they offer the best tariff plans. MTN tariff plans have always been my favourite while Airtel prepaid plans come second.
So if you are the type that forgets your Airtel recharge code easily, then below is a recharge code to load your Airtel card:
- Buy your Airtel recharge card from the local store or reseller.
- To now load the recharge card using Airtel Recharge Code, dial *311*Recharge Pin# from your phone or device.
- Dialing means you will have to press the call symbol after entering the digit on your phone pad.
- You will be credited with the value of the recharge card. If you are on Airtel tariff plan that gives a bonus, you will also be duly given what is expected.
- To confirm if you successfully loaded the Airtel Credit, dial the Airtel account checking code, *310# to check your balance.