Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB), otherwise known as GT Bank is doing all it can to ensure that customers can enjoy banking from the comfort of their home, work, or abroad. GTB online banking, otherwise known as GTB bank Internet is one such way that the bank makes its services available to customers.
Whether you are for personal or business banking, GTB Online banking has got your back. If you are having difficulties with understanding the terms, know that GTB Internet Banking, GTB Online Banking, and IBank mean the same.
Individual and corporate customers can use this service each of them having their dedicated online platform. Individual customers are made up of GTB savings and current account holders while business owners and SMEs lean more towards corporate online banking.
Therefore, every GTB customer in Nigeria is encouraged to register for GTB internet banking which could further open up more choices for them when they need to carry out some banking transactions without depending on app or ussd service.
It is no gainsaying that GTB mobile app is quite useful but having an online platform where you can either access via PCs or smartphones could come in very handy. This article is sure to help with various steps to register for GT Bank Online Banking and how to log in as an Individual or Corporate Client.
Before we go into details about GTB Online Banking Registration and Login, let us open you to the various features and benefits one can get from using this yet another innovation.
FEATURES OF GTB INTERNET BANKING (GTB ONLINE)
- Monitor transactions, check all linked account balance, view, and print your account statement.
- Customers can transfer funds between their accounts and other banks.
- Pay utility bills, and 3rd party transfers from your Current/Savings Account to any GTBank account or other banks.
- Customers with a GTB domiciliary account will be able to Transfer foreign currencies to anyone in any country.
- Pay for your US Visa fee and book flight tickets right from the GTB Online Banking.
- Request, confirm, and stop cheques.
- Corporate clients can make bulk payments to employees, contractors, and suppliers and view uncollected funds.
- Customers can view all-time transactions via GT Bank Internet Banking.
BENEFITS OF GTB INTERNET BANKING (GTB ONLINE)
- Both individual and corporate customers can now access their accounts from anywhere in the world.
- Easy account management, thereby saving GTB customers both time and energy.
- Guaranteed security for all your online banking transactions.
- Enjoy the convenience and satisfaction of conducting banking transactions from the comfort of your office or home.
- An effective, easier, and cheaper way for GTB customers to communicate with banks.
- Customers will get notification of important transactions via SMS and email.
- Online real-time account monitoring facility giving you peace of mind you deserve.
- Banking services are available 24/7 every day including on weekends.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR GTB INTERNET & ONLINE BANKING
- To register for GTB Online Banking, visit www.gbank.com from your browser.
- Click “Login”. It is located at the top of the page.
- Choose “personal” if you are registering as an individual customer.
- Click on “Register” after making your choice.
- On the new page, Provide your Nuban. Nuban is your GTB account number.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your ATM card. It is on the face of your card.
- Provide your expiry date and ATM pin and click “Continue”.
- Follow the online prompts to complete your GTB Online Banking Registration.
- If you are finding it difficult to locate the GTB internet banking registration page, simply click ao.gtbank.com/ibankreg/CustomerOnBoard.aspx from your browser.
Now that you have applied for GTB Online Banking, endeavour to check your email for further instructions. The application can also be carried out at any GTB branch. All you have to do is talk to the customer care unit by making your intention known.
Customers can change their passwords anytime if they are finding it difficult to remember the generated password. Passwords can be changed when you log in to the GTB Internet Banking Platform.
To change your GTB Internet Banking Password, log in on GTB Website using your login details.
Click “Self – Service” and locate “Change Password”. Enter your current Password and input a new Password thereafter. Enter the new password again and click ‘Submit’. This is how to change a password on GTB Online, do note that the new password comes into the picture the next time you log in to your GTB Internet Banking.
Another important thing GTB customers should know is that once they have linked all their GTB accounts, they will be able to access all accounts domiciled in Guaranty Trust Bank upon log in.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR GTB ONLINE BANKING AS CORPORATE CUSTOMER
Corporate clients can also register for GTB internet banking without much stress. This can be done online or at any of their locations spread around Nigeria.
- To register for GTB online banking as a corporate customer, go to the GT Bank official website www.gbank.com.
- Click ‘Login’. It is at the top of the website.
- Select ‘Business’.
- Click “Register” to start your GTB corporate online banking registration.
- Tap “New Customer”.
- Enter your NUBAN. NUBAN is your 10 digits GTB account number.
- Click “Get Reference Code”
- Follow the online prompts to complete the GTB online registration.
HOW TO LOG IN TO GTB INTERNET / ONLINE BANKING
- To login to the GTB online banking, visit the GTB website, www.gtbank.com.
- Click ‘Login’ on the top of the page.
- Select ‘Personal’ if you use a GTB current or savings account.
- Click ‘Login’ > ‘Click here to login.
- Login to your GTB online banking platform using any of the userID, account number, phone number, and email.
- Use the page keypad to enter your password if you are on a mobile device.
If you are a GTB corporate customer, you can also access your GTB online dashboard by going to the GTB website. Tap
‘Login Button’ at the top of the page. Choose ‘business’ and click ‘Login’
Click ‘Continue‘ to access your GTB corporate internet banking. On the new page, you will need to provide your ‘Access Code‘, ‘User Name‘, and ‘Password’. Click ‘Login to access your online platform.
If you are having issues with the site, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Ecobank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Fidelity Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- First Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- FCMB Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Jaiz Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Heritage Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Keystone Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Polaris Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Stanbic IBTC Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Sterling Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Union Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Unity Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Wema Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Zenith Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.