JaizOnline is exactly what every Jaiz Customer needs to carry out their banking transactions at the comfort of their home or office.
Jaiz bank has two major classes of customers, they are individual and corporate customers. If you use Jaiz savings and current account, then you are an individual customer while those with business accounts are corporate customers.
The bank has provided a better platform where both individual and corporate customers will be able to access their accounts from anywhere be it on PC or Smartphones. There is no need to reach out to customer care or visit the bankings for most of the things that can be carried out via the browser.
Jaiz bank customers should know that Jaiz Bank Internet Banking and JaizOnline both mean the same. Therefore, it will be interchanged in this article.
In this article, you will be shown how you can register for Jaiz Online and ways by which you can log in either as an Individual or Corporate Customer. We will also let you have an idea of the various features and benefits of using JaizOnline.
FEATURES OF JAIZ INTERNET BANKING (JAIZONLINE)
- Customers can monitor transactions, and check all linked account balance.
- Funds transfer between customer’s own accounts, third party transfer within Jaiz Bank, and transfer to other banks accounts.
- View, Print, and Download Statement of Account right from JaizOnline.
- Request, confirm, and stop cheques.
- Customers can view all-time transaction history via Jaiz Bank Internet Banking.
- Make bulk payments to employees, contractors, and suppliers and view uncollected funds.
- It is an internet banking platform that keeps you in charge of your finances.
BENEFITS OF JAIZ INTERNET BANKING (JAIZONLINE)
- It is Fast, Simple, and User friendly.
- GTB customers can enjoy 24/7 access to their accounts from anywhere in the world.
- Online real-time account monitoring facility and guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
- It provides much need comfort and convenience as well as privacy on the internet.
- Easy account management, thereby saving customers both time and energy.
- Customers will get notification of important transactions via SMS and email.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR JAIZ INTERNET BANKING (JAIZONLINE)
- To register or apply for JaizOnline, visit any Jaiz bank branch or request for the form online if you want to submit it via email.
- Have a chat with the customer care over opening jaiz bank internet banking.
- A form will be given to you which you are to complete.
- The form can be completed there and hand over back or you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jaiz customer care will now review your jaiz online application. Upon completion, the user ID and default password are sent to your registered e-mail address.
The jaiz internet banking token can be picked up at any of their branches spread around Nigeria or you can provide an address if you want it sent to you. Once you have received the user ID and default password, you can proceed to change the password.
It is also important to set a security question and answer. This can be quite helpful should you lose or forget your login details.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAIZ CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING
- To register for Jaiz Corporate Internet Banking, visit any Jaiz branch near you or request for Bank Corporate Internet Banking application form online.
- Prepare a board resolution for the request to be duly signed by the appropriate directors.
- Fill and submit the completed form to email@example.com or the Jaiz Bank Branch nearest to you. The forms must include board resolution.
Once submitted, Jaiz Bank will review all submitted documents and if satisfactorily, the User ID and default password will be sent in separate emails to the customer’s registered e-mail address.
The Jaizonline internet banking can be picked up at the bank or you can have it delivered to your address.
HOW TO LOG IN TO JAIZ INTERNET BANKING (JAIZONLINE)
- To log into Jaizonline internet banking, simply visit jaizbankplc.com from your PC or smartphone browser.
- Click ‘Ibanking’. It is located at the top of the website homepage.
- Select ‘individual banking’.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and OTP Token.
- Click login to access your Jaiz Bank Internet Banking.
HOW TO LOG IN TO JAIZ CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING
- To log in to Corporate Internet Banking Via JaizOnline, simply visit jaizbankplc.com through your device’s browser.
- Tap ‘IBanking’ is located at the top of the page.
- Click ‘Corporate Banking’ from the options provided for you.
- Enter your user ID and Password.
- Enter your One Time Password Token (OTP token)
- Click ‘Login’ to enter the jaiz corporate internet banking.
SECURITY TIPS WHEN USING JAIZ ONLINE
When you are using or login into Jaiz Bank Internet Banking, be certain that no one is looking over your shoulder. Your Login details are confidential, do not disclose to anyone.
This is to protect your money in your Jaiz Bank Account. Before slotting your user ID and password, confirm that you are using jaizbankplc.com.
Your debit and credit card should also be protected. Do not disclose your ATM card number and pin to anyone. If you feel that you are exposed, quickly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Access Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Ecobank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Fidelity Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- First Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- FCMB Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Heritage Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Keystone Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Polaris Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Stanbic IBTC Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Sterling Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Union Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Unity Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Wema Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Zenith Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.