If you still think telecom companies are trying to take advantage of people, you might not have heard about Airtel’s night plan.
Airtel Nigeria is a major player in the telecom industry, covering the entire country. They are known for providing great value to their customers. They offer quality internet service, impressive tariff plans, and cool data plans.
Speaking of data plans, Airtel customers can enjoy even more value with the Airtel night plan. This plan is available to all Airtel SmartTrybe subscribers and allows them to browse without restrictions for as low as N25 for every 250MB of data.
If you’re still unsure about getting an Airtel SIM card, it’s time to make up your mind and join the growing number of people who are enjoying the benefits of the Airtel Night Plan. It used to offer 500MB at N25, but it has been revised. Despite the decrease in data allowance, I still consider it to be a good deal for the price.
Why Airtel night plan
To avoid spending more on data, it’s best not to use your monthly data plan for heavy tasks like downloading, streaming, or updating apps. Instead, you can take advantage of Airtel’s night plan for those activities.
Your weekly or monthly Airtel data bundle should be sufficient for daily tasks like checking emails, browsing social media, and playing online games.
With Airtel’s night browsing, you can enjoy 250MB of data for just N25, or even up to 1GB for only N100. You can subscribe to the Airtel night bundle up to four times, giving you a large amount of data to browse without worrying about which websites you visit.
Additionally, internet speed is generally faster at night. During the late hours, especially between 11 pm and 6 am, you can enjoy twice the internet speed, making your browsing experience even better.
What you should know about Airtel night plan
- Airtel midnight plan is only available for customers on Airtel SmartTrybe.
- Customers will be able to purchase Airtel night bundle multiple times.
- Airtel happy hours start at 12 am and end at 5 am.
- Customers will be unable to carry the airtel night plan over to the next day.
- Rollover only exists within the hours of 12 am and 5 am. Once it is 5 am, all unused data will be cleared.
How to subscribe for Airtel night plan
- The first step is to be on Airtel SmartTrybe tariff plan. If you have not yet joined, dial *412*1# to migrate to SmartTrybe.
- Once it is 12 am, dial *412# on your phone’s dialer pad.
- Reply with 3 to activate the Airtel night plan. You get N250mb for just N25.
- Another way to subscribe for Airtel night plan is to dial *412*3# to activate the Airtel night plan.
- You will receive 250mb immediately after airtel midnight bundle activation, which you can now use to browse from 12 am to 5 am.