Fb dating is another feature of the highly-rated social media platform, Facebook that you could sign up for and take advantage of.
Fb dating is all about finding love and connecting with people that might melt your heart. Dating apps like this have proven to be a success and the evidence is out there.
Many have found love through social media platforms and yours can be as great as the stories you hear, especially now that you have a big chance to meet that special one out of the billions who use Facebook.
This article is mainly about showing you how to sign up for Fb dating, but we will also provide you with important information about the service.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT FACEBOOK DATING
The Facebook dating feature is a service within the Facebook app. It does not work on the browser, except mobile. Therefore to use it, you need your Facebook App working.
Besides, what makes dating apps great is the ability to connect or interract anytime, and that does not work great for PCs.
There is no need to download another app as it is inbuilt. Also, the service operates independently aside from the fact that Facebook houses it.
Users can also duplicate some information from their Facebook app during registration automatically which makes it easy to quickly sign up or register for Fb dating.
Imagine the stress of having to enter all the information you already have on your Facebook account. You will agree with me that generating information from your Facebook account to Fb dating Profile could save a lot of time.
You will need to provide your location, gender, height, religion, schools attended, and other info that could help to match you better with people of similar interests. People will also be able to go through your profile information to have an idea of who you are.
Also, only first names will display on your profile page plus the other basic information people should know about you.
To make it even better, users are allowed to add 9 images including one that will be their main profile picture. Facebook dating works exactly like the popular Badoo and Tinder with only a little difference. If you have used such apps before, then getting started should be a walk in the park.
Another section you will love on Fb dating is the Secret Crush. With this service, you can add up to 9 friends from Instagram and Facebook. Once you have added them, they will be notified. This could make room for a nice conversation especially when it is all glaring the intention, thereby making the job easier.
The advantage it has over other dating apps is that it is associated with the most successful social media platform which is a big boost to finding people that matter.
The service is only available to few selected countries, therefore you might not be able to use the feature except in the following countries – United States, Vietnam, Uruguay, Thailand, Suriname, Singapore, Philippines, Paraguay, Peru, Mexico, Malaysia, Laos, Guyana, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, and Ecuador.
To use Fb dating, you must be 18 years or older and must also be in any of the countries that are currently allowed to use the service.
If you ticked all boxes, and you still can’t use the service, you should try updating your app to the most recent release.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF FACEBOOK DATING
- Creating the Fb dating account is so easy and fast that it only takes a few minutes with no hurdles.
- Facebook dating is a dating platform where you can find love or meet someone with a similar interest.
- Users can link their Instagram posts to Fb dating.
- Add Instagram and Facebook Stories to your Dating profile to make it more interesting.
- If a date materializes, you will able to share live locations with friends for security purposes.
- Join events or groups to meet with people with the same interests.
- Like Facebook, you can block or report any activities that might put you or your account at risk.
- Facebook dating users will also be able to add their Instagram followers to their Secret Crush lists.
- Fb dating is available to IOS and Android Users provided they have installed an updated Facebook app.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR FACEBOOK DATING
- To use Facebook dating, you must log in to your Facebook account first. If you do not have one, visit facebook.com to create an account.
- Once you are on the app, click the menu at the upper right corner of the Fb app.
- Click on “Dating”. This is only available to selected countries.
- Follow prompts.
- Choose your image.
- Grant Facebook permission to obtain your profile information from your Facebook main account to Fb dating.
- Users can make further tweaks to their account by adding more images, adjust some settings, or even add content from Instagram.
- Once you are fully satisfied with the overall settings, click “Done”. If not, you can still go back to edit your profile.