What do you do when you are on a call with that beautiful someone or a business partner and suddenly you run out of airtime on your Glo line? It can be very disappointing, this is the reason why I am providing you with a short fix.
I am introducing to you “Glo borrow me credit.” There is no reason to dash out to buy another Glo recharge voucher especially when there is no reseller around. You can simply continue your call by just borrowing credit from Glo network right from the comfort of your home or wherever you are.
Glo borrow me credit is a Glo package that allows you to borrow airtime when you run out of airtime and expected to pay back on your next recharge.
It is very much easier to get Glo Nigeria to loan you some airtime, but not without some mild conditions which you are expected to fulfill.
It should be a walkover for anyone on the Glo network. Do not push yourself hard, this article will do justice to some salient points which include eligibility criteria, how to borrow from glo and other things about “Glo borrow me credit” you should know about.
However, Glo airtime does not work like what is applicable in the financial institution, maybe little similarities but the most notable info you should know about Glo borrow me credit is that no will be bulging about paying back. Although, it might hurt your credit rating when next you want to borrow credit from Glo.
Eligibility criterias to borrow Airtime from Glo
- Customers who want to enjoy Glo borrow me credit must be a prepaid customer.
- The Glo sim card must have been registered and activated.
- You must have been active and loyal customers for at least 4 months on the Glo network.
- Glo customers must also have a good credit history while on the network.
- There must be no outstanding debt that is yet to be paid.
How does “Glo borrow me credit work”
As stated above, there are some conditions that must be met before you can borrow from Glo. Once you have met these conditions, you can begin to enjoy “Glo borrow me credit”
You will be able to use the borrowed glo airtime to call anyone in Nigeria, calls can be made to international destinations and you can also browse with the loaned airtime.
As a Glo prepaid customer, you are eligible to borrow from N50 to N2000 depending on how frequent you recharge plus denomination. Each carries a 15% service charge which is taken after Glo airtime loan is credited into your balance.
The loan amount would be recovered on your next recharge. It does not matter whether it is through VTU, physical recharge card, or me2u. As long as the airtime enters your main account balance, the loan amount will continue to be deducted until full repayment is made.
How to borrow credit / airtime from Glo
- To borrow airtime from Glo, go to your phone’s dial pad.
- Enter *321# which is the Glo borrow me credit ussd code and dial.
- On dialled, you will be provided with the amounts you are qualified to borrow.
- Make your selection and wait for a confirmation message.
- Alternatively, you can dial *321*PIN*50# for N50, *321*PIN*100# for N100, *321*PIN*200# for N200, *321*PIN*500# for N500, and *321*PIN*1000# for N1000.
Some Interesting And Related Posts On How To Borrow
- How to borrow data from MTN.
- How to borrow Airtime on 9mobile.
- How to borrow data from Airtel.
- How to borrow credit on MTN.
- How to borrow data from 9mobile.
- How to borrow credit on Airtel.
- Code to borrow data from Glo.