We are not here to discuss how cool the bank is but to reveal another platform called Keystone Bank Internet (Online) Banking. Of course, everyone knows Keystone Bank is one of the top commercials in Nigeria.
The commercial bank is just another bank that takes advantage of innovation and technology to give her growing base of customers the easier, quicker, and most convenient way to access all banking services.
How many times have we visited the banking hall to meet just a few customers in the queue? I guess it is rare, this is one of the reasons why all banks in Nigeria are making efforts to make sure you can easily access all bank services at the comfort of your home or office.
Keystone bank mobile app has been a huge success and so is the USSD service. Customers now have several choices. If you own a push-button phone, you can only use the USSD service but with a smartphone, you can have them all including the Keystone Bank Internet Banking.
Keystone Internet Banking, Keystone Online Banking and Keystone Ibank all mean the same. They will be used interchangeably in this article.
Before we go further, understand that if you have registered for the Keystone Mobile app, you can access the Keystone online banking using its Login details.
Keystone bank internet banking is available to both individual and corporate customers. If you are using savings or current account, you will be classified under Individual Customers while business persons and government agencies are under Corporate Customers.
Now that you know where you stand, this article will endeavour to give you tips on how to register and log in as individual and corporate clients. But first, you should know some basic features and benefits of using Keystone Online Banking.
FEATURES OF KEYSTONE BANK INTERNET (ONLINE) BANKING
- Customers will be able to transfer between the customer’s own accounts.
- View all-time transaction history right from the internet banking platform.
- As a keystone bank customer, you will be able to monitor all transactions and balances on all accounts via the internet banking platform.
- View, print, and download Account Statements right from the online banking platform.
- Third-party transfer within Keystone Bank, and transfer to other banks’ accounts.
- Request, confirm, and stop cheques.
- With Keystone Internet Banking, you can transfer cash in foreign currency to anyone in the world.
- It is internet-based, therefore banking service is available 24/7 and even on public holidays.
- It can be accessed via any browser.
BENEFITS OF KEYSTONE BANK INTERNET (ONLINE) BANKING
- It is a Quick, Simple, and User-friendly platform.
- Customers get to enjoy 24/7 access to all their accounts from anywhere in the world.
- Online real-time account monitoring facility and guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
- It is easy, convenient, and also provides you with much-needed privacy on the internet.
- Easy management of account, thereby saving customers both time and energy.
- Customers will get notification of important transactions via their emails and mobile numbers.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR KEYSTONE BANK INTERNET (ONLINE) BANKING
- Visit keystone bank official website www.keystonebankng.com to register for Keystone internet banking as a savings or current account holder.
- Go to the menu and click “Internet Banking”.
- Select “Personal”
- A new page will pop up. Click on “Register”.
- Enter your Keystone Bank Account Number.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card number. However, this is optional you will still need to provide card details for online banking transactions.
- Click ” Submit”.
- Follow on-screen prompts to complete the Keystone Online Banking Registration.
- If you could not locate the Keystone bank internet banking registration page, access ibank.keystonebankng.com/ibank/register.jsp.
Please note that you will need to download a soft token(Keystone Bank mToken) to authenticate your transactions. Customers can download from AppStore or PlayStore by searching for Keystone Bank mToken.
Keystone Bank mToken is a security application that provides swift and easy One-Time-Password (OTP) for use as a second-factor authentication for online transaction signing on Keystone Bank’s transactional platforms.
Keystone Internet Banking Registration can also be carried out at any of their branches in Nigeria. Walk up to the customer care rep and inform them to activate internet banking on your account.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KEYSTONE CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING
To register for the keystone corporate internet banking, you will need to visit the bank. The customer care reps are ever ready to help with everything that has to do with banking.
Once you have made your request known to any of their agents, you will be given a form to fill. The bank will also need a board resolution.
The form should be completed and returned to them. Once submitted, the bank will now review your Corporate online banking registration.
This should not take more than a few minutes. If at all it will take time, the user id and default passwords will be sent separate emails to the customer’s registered e-mail address.
If you do not have much time to visit the bank, you can download the form from the internet bank page or request it from any of their official channels and send it via their email address.
Check the bank contact us page on their website to get their email or handle. Meanwhile, the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO LOG IN TO KEYSTONE BANK INTERNET BANKING
- To log in to keystone bank internet banking, simply visit Keystone Bank Official Website @ www.keystonebankng.com.
- Tap, “Menu” and click “Internet Banking’ from the list.
- Click “Personal”
- Enter your “User Name” and “Password” and click “Sign In”.
- If you can’t find the Keystone Login Page, use this link > ibank.keystonebankng.com/ibank.
HOW TO LOG IN TO KEYSTONE CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING
- To log in to Keystone Bank Corporate Internet Banking, enter www.keystonebankng.com on your PC or Smartphone browser.
- Tap the menu button and select ‘Internet Banking’.
- Click ‘Business’.
- Enter your ‘User Name’.
- Enter your ‘Password’.
- Click ‘Sign In’ to access your Keystone Bank Internet Banking.
- If you are unable to locate the keystone bank online banking login page, quickly enter the page via ibank.keystonebankng.com/cbank.
- Gtb Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Access Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Ecobank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Fidelity Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- First Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- FCMB Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Jaiz Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Heritage Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Polaris Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Stanbic IBTC Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Sterling Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Union Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Unity Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Wema Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.
- Zenith Bank Internet And Online Banking Registration Guide.